Are you dependable, detail oriented, and efficient? Have some knowledge of filming and editing? Then Bolton Access TV is looking for you! We seek a part time production coordinator to help film, edit, schedule, and be all around awesome. Extra points for being able to think on your feet! Hours are flexible but will require some nights and weekends. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the field or veterans needing some extra hours.
Reports to: Bolton Access TV Executive Director
Hours: 10 to 20 hours a week depending on hours desired.
Pay: Starting at $14 to $16 an hour depending on experience.
- Work with staff and volunteers on studio shoots and single/multi camera field productions.
- Assist with coverage of local Municipal Board meetings.
- Edit video.
- Setup production equipment both independently and as part of a team.
- Create eye-catching bulletin board slides.
- Schedule station programing for our public and government channels.
- Publicize program schedules to newspapers, web, email, ect.
- Manage station social media outlets.
- Respond to or initiate dialogue as needed with town and school officials, residents, and event participants concerning content, schedules, requests, timely information, etc.
- Become familiar with station processes and keep the operation organized.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications (or related field) or two years relevant experience, preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a complex, multi-tasking environment.
- Computer proficiencies including non-linear editing software (e.g. Premiere Pro & Final Cut), Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and experience in social media.
- Ability to work independently, and also as part of a cooperative team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to interact with a variety of people in appropriate ways.
- Occasional night and weekend availability.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We will be accepting resumes until June 5th, 2019